Monday 9 April 2018

Worst Dinner Ever

I am learning to inform my audience by sharing an entertaining moment.

Boing, boing! I was on the trampoline waiting for dinner. I was tumbling flipping and having fun, but it wasn’t that peaceful for long. After a while I started smelling my dinner cooking. OH NO! Instantly I knew what it was. Spicy curry. I pulled my shirt over my nose trying not to smell it. I ignored it for as long as I could, until mum called me in.“Kayano!”

Slowly walked through the door. IT SMELLED DISGUSTING! I sat down in my chair and stared at the big pot that the curry was in. Dad was serving spoonfuls of curry in his bowl, (I was just thinking how on earth he could eat so much of it).

I served myself up and took my first taste,”AAAAAAHHHHHH!” It was burning my head off! But not only was it hot, it was spicy, the texture was disgusting and also all that flipping on the trampoline made my stomach even worse!

I sprinted to the sink and started to throw up. It was the worst feeling ever. Now I’m older and know NOT to eat that curry ever again.

1 comment:

  1. I read this during maths and LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete