Monday 24 September 2018

Code club

For the past seven weeks we have been learning about how to code.  We have made games comic strips and mini skits using two websites called Scratch, and HTML.  We ALL loved playing each others games.  One of my games is called synchronized swimmers and is down below.  Last week was my favourite week, we made a ransom note and is on my blog.  I loved code club and I hope we will be on next term.

Instructions:

When pressing the left arrow the hippos will turn 15 degrees to the left and when the right arrow is pressed they will turn 15 degrees to the right.  When you press the down arrow they will gracefully swim backwards and of course when pressing the up arrow the will swim forward.  Making a routine is easy just press the m key or the space bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment