Wednesday 5 June 2019

Descriptive Writing

 This week in Room five, we have been focusing on descriptive writing. We went on to the literacy shed website and picked a picture to describe. Here is my descriptive writing:


This morning I looked out of my bedroom window to see a beautiful golden sunrise, a sunny blue sky, and a fresh soft layer of white snow. The thick fog makes the field seem even more mystic.
I could hear the bluebirds softly tweet in the bare trees.
When I take each step gently strolling out the front door, I feel the snow crunch softly under my boots. I look back and see my footprints in the snow.
I tilt my head upward and try to spot animals in the fluffy clouds.
My hands feel warm inside my light blue woollen mittens.
I enjoy feeling the cool winter breeze blowing against my body.

By Kayano



5 comments:

  1. Nice photo choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow such a good blog keep it up! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here you go a different coment

      Delete
  3. sounds nice!!

    ReplyDelete